Gift Aid Declaration
The Monkton Bluefriars Charitable Trust
Using this form
HM Revenue and Customs have issued new advice about Gift Aid Declarations. It is important that you read the information on this form and then complete and submit it even if you have completed an older Gift Aid Declaration concerning your gifts to Bluefriars
Details of the person making the gift It is an HMRC requirement that you give your surname and your initials.
First Name
Surname at School if different
Contact Details You need to include your email address, otherwise the form will not send properly. It is an HMRC requirement that you give your address including postcode
Email address
Postal address
Please pass this address to the school to help keep their database up-to-date
Please do not pass this address on
Gift - if you are making a gift now, please include the amount in the box below. It would be helpful if you would omit the pound sign.
Amount of donation in pounds. Please omit the £ sign
Explanation about tax - I confirm that I have paid or will pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax for each tax year (six April to 5 April) that is at least equal to the amount of tax that all the charities or Community Amateur Sports Clubs (CASCs) that I donate to will reclaim on my gifts for that tax year. I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify. I understand that the charity will reclaim 28p of tax on every £1 that I give up to 5 April 2008 and will reclaim 25p of tax on every £1 that I give on or after 6 April 2008.
I confirm that I have read the above explanation concerning tax
Gift Aid Declaration - It is important that you complete the box in this section, otherwise the declaration is void.
I wish the donation(s) declared on this form to be treated as gift aid donation(s)
Qualifying Gifts - Please treat as Gift Aid donations given at times indicated below
This declaration applies to donations made in the past
This declaration applies to the present donation
This declaration applies to future donations
Please notify Bluefriars if you
  • want to cancel this declaration
  • change your name or home address
  • no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and or capital gains
If you pay income tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.
Date of this declaration
Send the form

This form will be sent to Julian Bewick - Monkton Bluefriars

Top made using /users/jmb on 13-Dec-14 at 04:06:44