||Donation to Bluefriars
Using this form
This form may be used to notify Bluefriars that you have instructed your
bank to make regular donations to the Monkton Bluefriars Charitable Trust,
and that the donations are made under the Gift Aid scheme, or not, as the
case may be.
| Asking you bank to set up payments to Bluefriars |
| This form is designed for people who use online or telephone
banking to set up regular payments. Please set up payments from your own
bank account before using this form to inform Bluefriars that you have
done so. You will need the details of the Bluefriars bank account which
are as follows:
Name || The Monkton Bluefriars Charitable Trust |
|Sort Code ||40-52-40|
| After you have set up payments to Bluefriars |
| Once you have set up payments, please use this form to let us
know that you have done so, and, if you are eligible, to tell us that you
wish them to be given under the Gift Aid Scheme.
|Name and Year of leaving school|
| Year of leaving school||
| Surname at School if different||
|Your contact details |
You must include your e-mail address on this form in order to submit the data. td>|
Please note that contact details you include on this form will be used to update our database. If you are using Gift Aid, your address must be included.
|Address if recently changed or if donation uses Gift Aid scheme||
|Details of your Gift|
| Start date (dd.mm.yy)||
| Amount given in each payment||
|Notes on Gift Aid|
- If your declaration covers donations you may make in the future:
- Please notify the charity if you change your name or address while the declaration is still in force.
- You can cancel the declaration at any time by notifying the charity - it will then not apply to donations you make on or after the date of the cancellation or such later date as you specify.
- You must pay an amount of income tax and/or capital gains tax at least equal to the tax that the charity reclaims on your donations in the current tax year (currently 25p for each £1 you give).
- If in future your circumstances change and you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that the charity reclaims, you can cancel your declaration.
- If you pay tax at the higher rate you can claim further tax relief in your Self Assessment tax return.
- If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid tax relief, ask the charity, or you can ask your local tax office for leaflet IR113 Gift Aid.
|Gift Aid Decision|
This gift IS made under the Gift Aid Scheme|
I confirm that I hve read the notes about Gift Aid printed above
This gift is NOT made under the Gift Aid Scheme|
|Gift Aid Declaration|
I want the charity to treat all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift Aid Donations|
I want the charity to treat all donations I have made since 6 April 2000, and all donations I make from the date of this declaration until I notify you otherwise as Gift Aid Donations |
| Date of Gift Aid Declaration (dd.mm.yy)||
|Send the form|
This form will be sent to Julian Bewick - Monkton Bluefriars